Making a greenhouse, business sign or kids cubby? Use a Snapframe and add Perspex, Polycarbonate, Corflute or PVC foam board
- 6mm channel
- Fits standard 25mm PVC plumbing pressure pipe
- Material - ABS
- UV stabilised
- Weight for 163grams
- Colour - white
- Snaps onto PVC plumbing pressure pipe easily
- No need to screw and glue
- Easily take off if needed
- Can slide in 6mm Perspex, Polycarbonate, Corflute or PVC foam board for different applications
- Unique - you will not find this anywhere else
- Excellent quality
- Non-corrosive so will not rust or rot
Examples of what can be built using Snapframe from Klever Cages
- DIY Greenhouse or cold frame
- Kids cubby house
- Business signs for real estate, carparks, and takeaway food & coffee
Have a look at our customer photos for more PVC project ideas.
Using 25mm PVC plumbing pressure pipe ensures that the connectors will fit perfectly.
1m lengths of PVC pipe can be purchased on our website.
- Add how many 10cm lengths you require in the quantity box and click add to cart
- Make sure you are using PVC plumbing pressure pipe, that has DN25 on the pipe, not any other pipe.
- Check your PVC pipe has an outside diameter of 33.40mm