It is a clamp that will keep material on your PVC project tight, that fits over the pipe and material and snaps on.
Available from Klever Cages in 20mm - 50mm to fit PVC pipe.
Need to attach your shade cloth, netting or fine mesh netting to your garden frame structure to protect your garden?
Want to make your own cross stitch frame?
Growing organic produce?
Want to make a children's cubby house?
We have the solution here!
- 10 cms long
- Fits standard 20mm PVC plumbing pressure pipe
- Internal diametre 23.42mm
- Made from ABS
- White in colour
- No need to put holes in your material - If you are using a shadecloth or material for a kids cubby you don't want holes in the material as they will tear and get bigger.
- You will not find anything else like this.
- Keeps any material tight - This is important if you are making a garden enclosure to keep the wildlife safe and not get tangled. Just twist the snapclamp to make the netting tighter. Couldn't be easier.
- Snapclamps are easy to use. Just snap them on your pipe with the netting or material in the middle.
- Rust & rot proof
- Excellent quality
Examples of what can be built using snapclamps
- Cat enclosure
- Chicken tractor
- Children's play tent
- Garden protection cage
- Frost protection
- Fruit tree protection
- Generator cover
- Kids cubby house
Pipe Recommendation: the outside diameter of the pipe to be used for a 20mm connector is 26.67mm. Using 20mm PVC plumbing pressure pipe ensures that the connectors will fit perfectly.( see our buying guide or blog for more information)
How to order
- Add how many snapclamps you require in the quantity box and click add to cart ( Snapclamps should be spaced about every 50cms more if you need it really secure and remember Grip clamps as above.
- Double check you have ordered the correct size. 20mm Snapclamp fits 20mm plumbing pressure pipe.
- Are you using PVC plumbing pressure pipe that has DN20 on the pipe
Enjoy the video below