Klever Cages was created from a need to protect our plants and vegetables from the pesky possum that resided in our roof and came out at night to ravage our garden.
Rob thought it would be easy to find a simple, cost-effective cage on the Internet that he could order and construct himself. That proved difficult with traditional building products. We found PVC connectors did what we needed and the idea for Klever Cages was born.
The benefits we found of building with PVC connectors is
- PVC connectors and pipe is easy to build with:
- Will not rot or rust
- Fits standard PVC plumbing pressure pipe available from hardware and plumbing stores
- Lightweight but still strong
- Durable - the pieces are UV treated so will last the test of time
- Modular - you are able to build something them if you need to change it just pull it apart and add the connectors you require.
- Portable - PVC projects are great for rentals or camping as they are portable. Just pull them apart and reassemble at the other end.
The features of the connectors are:
- UV treated
- Thick walled connectors
- PVC material
- Fits AS 1477 Series 1 plumbing PVC pressure pipe
- Available in the following sizes
Our customers have made all sorts of PVC projects and kindly send in their photos.
Below are some examples of what they have made:
- Cat enclosures
- Chicken coops
- Photography light boxes and backdrops
- Dog agility equipment
- Water/sand play tables
- Puppy play cubes
- Ball pits
- Garden protection
- Cross stitching frames and quilting tables
- Spray booths
- Holiday themed PVC projects e.g Christmas and Halloween
- Greenhouses and shadehouses
So have a look around our website and build your next project from PVC connectors and pipe.
Rob and Louise