If you're not building everything from PVC connectors and pipe here's why you should!
Gone are the days where you need to go down to your local Bunnings, pick up some wood or metal, buy the tools needed to cut and attach these materials. There is a better way to build your cat enclosures, garden protection (shadehouses, greenhouses or fruit/plant cage), chicken tractors, dog agility courses and anything else that you can think of and still have all the options of traditional building methods like hinged doors.
What can be built using PVC connectors and pipe?
So many of your projects around the house and garden can be built easily with PVC pipe and connectors. These include:
- Garden protection from pests, birds and the weather - shadehouses, greenhouses, arched frame, raised garden beds, vertical garden, potted plants, square foot gardening and frost protection
- Cat enclosure, cat run or an extension from the house
- Chicken coops and runs - easy to move around the yard
- Dog agility equipment - Dog agility jumps, weave poles, dog agility hoops, winged jumps, v-jump and more
- Antenna mounts for short wave and caravans
- Photography equipment - backdrops, lightboxes and newborn backdrops
- Puppy play cube - Hang their favourite puppy toys and watch hours of fun
- Camping gear - beach cart, sink holder and camp bin
- Portable change rooms to take to the markets
- Stage props for a theatre production
- School equipment- Ball racks, nine in the air, game stalls and more
- Cross stitching frame and quilting table
- Holiday fun - Frame for lights on the Christmas tree, Halloween props and a Christmas tree protection from your cat
- Dog and cat beds - You can make these to any custom size and strength you require using 20mm - 50mm PVC pipe and connectors
- Hydroponic and aquaponics system setup
- Water, sand, sensory tables for children
- Quiet cubes, dark den, reading cube for the classroom or home
- DIY wedding arbour/canopy/chuppah/arch
- School projects - science experiments and submersible robots
- Swim school platforms - Easy to design and build will not rust or rot
- Kayak electric motor mount
- Water play for summer - slip and slide, spray cube or a spray water tower
- Disabled equipment - many uses
Visit our customer project photos page to see more awesome ideas for your next PVC project
The reasons why building with PVC connectors and pipe is so popular are:
- Easy to build with - design and build easily using our resources - videos, blogs customer photos, buying guide and free plans
- Durable and long-lasting - Our PVC connectors made with quality
- Lightweight - light enough that it is not cumbersome while being durable enough for your project
- No need for tools such as welders, drop saws, mitre boxes, chisels, angle grinders and metal snips
- Will not rust or rot over time
- Will not absorb odours from your chickens, garden, cats or dogs
- Easy to clean - Wipe down the pipes and connectors with a handy-wipe
- Flame resistant - unlike wood it will not catch fire with sparks or open flames
- Modular - Can be added to moved pack away and transported easily.
- Not hot to the touch like metal - you will not burn yourself when you are touching it in the hot sun
- Australian owned and operated company.
Reviews from our customers
There are many reasons above why building your next project with PVC connectors and pipe makes sense and is the new popular way everyone is building their DIY projects around the house and garden.
Come and visit Klever Cages website to see our full range of PVC connectors, PVC pipe and netting plus our resources to inspire you for your next project.
Rob & Louise